Insurances - Covering the Unthinkable


What happens when the unthinkable, happens?  Insuring you and your home should be just as important as saving money on your mortgage.  At Advantage Home Finance we work with many of the UK’s leading insurers to ensure that you have complete financial peace of mind.  We can offer tailored advice on the following areas:

Life Insurance – Life Insurance cover can be tailored to your needs.  It can be set up to cover your mortgage balance, or pay a lump sum to your loved ones if you die, or even a combination of these two.  With life expectancy improving, and health care advances, the cost of life insurance may be less than you think.  Get in touch today for a quote or some advice on this.

Critical Illness Insurance – A fate worse than death?  Life insurance pays out when you are no longer here, but what happens if you are still here and have suffered a critical illness?  This type of policy is designed to pay a lump sum of money in the event that you are critically or seriously ill.  This may not be life threatening but it will certainly be life impacting.  A lump sum of money paid on diagnosis of a critical illness could be the difference between keeping and losing your home.  The policy benefits could even be used for specialist medical treatment or adaptations to your current home.  Get in touch today for specialist advice or a quote for this cover.

Income Protection – An income protection policy could pay you an income if you are unable to work due to ill health or disability.  Typically, a policy will have a deferred period before the policy benefits are paid out.  You can tailor this type of product to meet your needs once your employers sick pay or your savings have run out.  If you have a need to protecting your income please get in touch using the tab below.

Buildings & Contents Insurance – When you take out a mortgage on a property, the lender will insist that the property is also insured.  A Buildings and Contents policy for your property can be structured to ensure that you are adequately protected.  These types of policy can be adjusted for the type of property you have and also vary the amount of contents cover you require.  For a policy to match your requirements, simply get in touch and see if we can help.

Landlords Insurance – Buy to Let and Let to Buy properties often need a specialist policy to ensure that the risks of letting a property are covered.  We can access rates from many of the UKs leading insurers.  Please get in touch and we will do what we can to help.

Some of our panel insurers: